OpenOffice.org 2.04 RC2
March 15, 2007 by Mark Dodel
OpenOffice.org 2.04 RC2 was released March 5th. It is available to anyone with a current OpenOffice.org Support Agreement for eComStation and OS/2.
Release Candidate 2 is available for download in English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian and Dutch to all customers of an active Support Agreement for OpenOffice.org for eComStation and IBM OS/2, via their download-area at the Mensys Online Shop. https://shop.mensys.nl/
This release adds support for:
- Support for XWP sliding menu hilite.
- Support for clipboard bitmap formats and unicode text.
- Support for mouse wheel.
- A number of other improvements which are listed in the Read1st.txt file.
It requires uclip-0_2_2-os2.wpi which is available the Mensys download area.
Other requirements include:
- Innotek Font Engine is required to run OOo/2.
- this installation will not overwrite existing installations. You should uninstall any previous 2.0 release using WarpIn before installing this version.
- installation should be done on a JFS volume, as it may run *very* slow otherwise. The installation target volume must support long filenames.
Support specific to the eComStation and OS/2 version can be obtained through the ticketing system at: http://www.ecomstation.com/support/ooo2/
A newsgroup is available for community support at: