Arca Noae is pleased to announce the immediate availability of ArcaOS Desktop (ANXWP) 1.0.15 in English, German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, and Russian. This is a maintenance release containing bug-fixes and updates that have accumulated since the last release. The primary improvements include:
Desktop Properties notebooks
- XFolder: Prevent doubled entries in the Background page’s File dropdown.
- WPPgm/WPPgmFile: Prevent <Esc> from dismissing the Language tab dialog.
- Pulse: Fix spurious 100% CPU usage after a WPS restart.
- Window List: Refactor/simplify button positioning and drawing.
- Trash Can: Ensure the Open As default is correct.
- XView: Display correct whitespace menus for root folders.
Startup and Shutdown
- XStartup: Restart automatically after fixing the order of class-replacements.
- XShutdown: Added an optional “XWP_ACPIDELAY=xxx” environment variable to change the default shutdown delay of 250ms.
Add translated strings in Font Folder and in a folder’s Details dialog.
See the Version Information topic of the ArcaOS Desktop Users Guide and Reference located in the Help Center for more details about this release.
Arca Noae would like to thank Rich Walsh for his work on maintaining and improving XWorkplace and ArcaOS Desktop.
If you have ArcaOS, this software is available for download from the Arca Noae website as part of the Support & Maintenance subscription for your ArcaOS product. Please log into your account and see your ArcaOS order details page to access your software.
If you are still running OS/2 and/or eComStation this is a great reason to consider moving up to ArcaOS. This update includes reserved features licensed for use exclusively with ArcaOS.
This entry last updated: February 25th, 2022 by